Monday, June 8, 2015

My Last Post-My Favorite Media Personnel Today

Well, this is it... my last blog post regarding the new media for this new media course.

And since I've provided research, insight, and discourse, I chose to end blogging about something related to my specific role in the media currently; I explore my own personal list of my top 5 favorite media editorialists today, in no specific order.

1. Anderson Cooper : CNN 
Because he goes above and beyond political honesty.
2. Dylan Byers : Politico 
Because he baffles people by his immediate tweets and scoops at all hours.
3. Emily Smith : New York Post
Because her celebrity gossip focus is interesting and pertains to my interests of getting involved in the film field.
4. David Carr : New York Times
Because his opinions are respected enough to be deemed as "news."
5. Jim Romenesko : Blogger
Because I'm a blogger and look up to the extreme success of those that were able to make a career, a famous career nonetheless, out of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment