Monday, June 8, 2015

Why I Don't Care for Fashion Blogs, but why These Bloggers are Smart

Okay-I realize I've elucidated extensively my ardent appreciation of blogging.

I didn't, however, elucidate that I don't care for each and every style of blogging.

In fact, I dislike fashion blogging and all its measures.

Aside from the fact that I have no fashion sense (yes, I'm not afraid to admit it) and care so little about clothing and the way I dress, I perceive blogging as a way of freelance writing--of exploring and commenting on a wide array of issues. I don't perceive it as merely myriads of images that express ideas; I feel as though it diminishes us bloggers that are attempting to validate our credibility with discussing the more serious matters today.

Fashion blogging on Instagram
With all that being said, I take note of the fashion bloggers that are actual designers and have actual motive to blog.  I also take note of my proclamations that speak on behalf of blogging innovation.  Considering this, I reason with these bloggers and understand their purpose, though I find it's contrary to many alternative innovative means to blogging.

Needless to say, fashion bloggers are being smart-they're taking their business elsewhere and leaning towards a more prevalent Instagram presence.  I do believe these fashionistas are recognizing where blogging is going, and where Instagram has gone-that, in comparison to blogging, Instagram has given them the ability to solely post their fashion without entailing a lengthier descriptive caption.

Instagram should be the future of fashion posting, for it exemplifies the true depiction of fashion blogging-to enlighten fashion lovers with photos of clothes they would look best in as well as would buy.  Even more, Instagram is much more viewed and employed-fashion bloggers have a much higher change of gaining followers and advocates if they utilize this platform instead.


No comments:

Post a Comment